I love commissions! Drawing pets and houseplants is how I pay my rent.
I've done everything from touching up tattoo designs, to comedy/music album covers, to feature film posters. Check out my work here.
If you want to learn more about getting some artwork commissioned, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
How does it work?
It's pretty straightforward. You send me your idea and -- ideally -- some photos/inspirations/examples of what you're after.
I'll create a draft of what I think you want, and if I'm going in the right direction, I'll ask for half the payment up front.
I'll take your notes on the draft, create as close to a finished piece as possible, then adjust with your edits. I typically do one or two rounds of edits and then it's finished.
Once you're good with the final touches, you pay me the rest of the payment (and tip if you're delighted) and then we're done. I'd love if you left me a review, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it! :)
- Cost really varies depending on materials and the complexity of the design. If you're on a budget, let me know up front what your price is.
- If you're after a portrait, it's a big help if you compile several examples of the person or pet to send along with the request.
- If you're after designs that require printing, please send specific dimensions/requirements along with the request.
- If you're on a tight deadline: Due to COVID causing delays for all shipping vendors, rush work/fast shipping may not be available.
- Generally, my turnaround for commissions is 2-3 weeks, but this varies depending on the project.